Enter your details to grab a copy of our Top 10 Lifestyle Game Changers
Mum Squad is for busy Mums who want more energy, less stress and more confidence on the inside and out.
- Women Only Training Sessions
- After school drop off timeslots
- 30 minute Express Workouts
- Results driven workouts in the least amount of time
- Small to medium sized groups so you still get personalised attention
- Child friendly location where you little one can play while you workout
- Online support, sharing and connection with your Coach and fellow Mum Squad
- Friendship with other Mums just like you.
Beginners Bootcamp is our 10 Week Introductory Program for women who want more energy, more confidence and a fitter, stronger, healthier, happier body & mind.
- Women Only Group Training Sessions
- 1o Week group exercise program that builds a stronger, fitter and more confident you
- Fitness Assessment in Week 1 and Week 10
- Weekly Lifestyle Coaching to share practical tips, info and hacks to move you towards a healthier lifestyle
- Social Support in our Members Facebook Group
- Set your own goals and become your own best
- Enjoy a culture of no mirrors and no judgments.
- Receive support, caring, motivation and fun
- Create a pathway to enjoying regular exercise as part of your healthy lifestyle.
A limited number of positions are available to give you the best possible care and attention.
Pricing starts at $150 for 10 weeks, all inclusive
Online Fitness Training
For the ultimate in workout flexibility where you can set your own timetable and workout when and where it suits you, this is the package for you.
- Workout with Amanda at the time and place that suits you from your personal device.
- Get access to a workout library thats updated every month
- Get fast paced, results driven workouts that fit easily into any busy lifestyle.
- No equipment required. Just your body, your energy and your willingess to show up.
I have been a member to various gyms for over 10 years and felt that my cardio training needed improving.
The benefits of the boxing & bootcamp classes is the variety and intensity that Amanda packs into each session, no two sessions have been the same.
Her experience and knowledge of the body, movements, proper technique and exercises are by far the best I’ve seen to date. She has been able to push my body limits and increase my cardio, coordination and flexibility considerably.Josh Ironside
I started with ‘Into Fitness’ over a year ago as I was wanting to work on my upper body strength and because I wanted something different from just going on my usual runs.
Although, I have certainly built some upper body strength, the main reason I have stuck around for so long is because of Amanda!
She creates lessons that are always creative, challenging but yet somehow still enjoyable!
Amanda always takes the time to get to know everyone and then modifies her lessons based on her knowledge of each participant.
There is certainly a true sense of community at every session I attend and I am so glad I mustered up the confidence to attend my first session.
Shelley Kirkwood Saw
What would you say to someone thinking about signing up?
The first step is the hardest but be brave and believe in yourself. The only limitations we have are those that we place on ourselves and we shouldn’t let them define us.
The sessions provide a judgmental free zone, where you are exercising for you and you alone.
Members are not compared to each other and the encouragement and support you will receive from both Amanda and other clients is nothing short of brilliant.
So we know we only get one body to live in and usually only one chance at living in it. So we should be treating our body like it's our most treasured possession. We should show our body the love, care and tenderness that we extend to our children, our partners, or...read more
It's baaaaaaaack!!! Our 8 Week Body Mind Reset Challenge will be kicking off again just in time for Winter. Do you find that you go off the rails with your diet and exercise during the colder months? Do you fall into some bad habits that you think nobody will...read more
I have to say I have a love hate relationship with the scales. So much so, that I had to break up with them many years ago. Scales simply messed with my head too much. They made me feel bad about myself. The scales went up and then they went down and then they went...read more
Have you found yourself stuck in the cycle of 'I'll start again on Monday?' You start out the week determined and full of positive intentions, only to find by Wednesday afternoon you're struggling to stick with what you said you would do? Are you stuck in a cycle of...read more
Do you know the 1 main thing that is standing in the way of you and your goals? Accountability & Support. I'm sure that you know the things that you should be doing, but you struggle when it comes to following through on the promises you make in your head every...read more
Last week you said, "I'll get started next week." And now next week is here and the week is nearly behind us and something else got in the way. Do you know I've had people tell me that they have followed what I do for up to 2 years before they made the decision to...read more