Activate Teen Girls Program
Are you ready to ACTIVATE your fitness in 2021?
Then join us for this exciting new group fitness program created especially for girls like you.
ACTIVATE is designed for teen girls who are looking for a safe and fun option to get fit and healthy alongside other girls just like them.
Our female Coach will take you through fun workouts to help you get fit and healthy, build your confidence and self esteem and boost your energy levels.
No previous experience or sporting skills required and the best thing is, you’ll be part of a non-competitive, highly supportive, healthy and happy vibe for you to thrive in.
Are you ready beautiful?
Let’s do this!
This program is suitable for teenage girls age 13+
Our next program starts Tuesday 20 April 2021
When & Where Are Your Classes?
Tuesday & Thursday from 5pm to 5:45pm
Hornets Football Club Brendale, Southpine Sports Complex
620 Southpine Rd, Brendale
All girls must be registered for the program to attend these classes.
Program Cost & Inclusions
- A Welcome Goodie Bag packed full of goodies that you will use during the program
- Twice weekly coached fitness classes of 45 minutes duration, designed to be fun, age appropriate and highly motivating
- Information and resources on safe exercise and healthy eating for growing teens
- Female Trainers who understand your specific needs
- All equipment that you’ll need will be provided with exception of an exercise mat, which you’ll need to supply for hygiene purposes.
A maximum of 10 spots are available in this program to ensure our girls receive all of the attention and support they need. So grab your bestie and register now to secure a spot on our next program.
RegistrationOne Off Payment
- A one-off registration fee is payable to confirm your spot on the program.
2 Classes Per WeekDirect Debit
- This is your weekly ongoing cost for 2 classes per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
1 Class Per WeekDirect Debit
- This is your weekly ongoing cost for 1 class per week on either Tuesdays and Thursdays
Our Program Starts Tuesday 20 April 2021
Only 10 spots are available in this program. Register NOW to avoid disappointment!
Next step: Set up your weekly payment
Frequently Asked Questions & Terms Of Business
WHERE ARE THE GROUP SESSIONS LOCATED?
Our sessions are located at Southpine Sports Complex, 620 Southpine Rd, Brendale. We train from the Hornets Club, Brendale fields (not to be confused with their main training fields in Aspley).
To get there, enter the Sports Complex from Southpine Rd just next to the Vet with the big dinosaur out front – can’t miss that! Travel down the road, through the roundabout and continue on until you get to the AFL sporting fields, located on your right hand side. Hornets Club is the last building on the right. You will find plenty of parking outside the building. You will find us under the roof near the front, or around the back near the grass.
WHAT DO I BRING?
Please bring an exercise mat, water bottle, a towel and of course sun protection including a hat and sunscreen as we are training outdoors in the shade.
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE IT?
To get the best out of this program, we encourage you to attend each and every week and program fees will be billed weekly. But we understand that sometimes things happen, so please discuss your individual circumstances with Amanda by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECT DEBIT TERMS
– A $50 sign-up fee is payable immediately on sign-up to this program and is non-refundable
– Class fees are billed weekly in advance of attendance
– Cleared funds must be available at the time of debit
– Should a payment dishonour your fees must be brought up to date immediately
– Additional terms and conditions may apply as agreed with the Direct Debit provider, as per the applicable agreement entered into.
If you require a refund for any reason, please contact Amanda ASAP by email email@example.com detailing your request and the reasons why.
No classes on Public Holidays.
We have full wet weather protection from our training ground at Southpine Sports Complex so wet weather isn’t a problem.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Amanda on 0421 737 667 or firstname.lastname@example.org